Learn Japanese To Survive! Kanji Combat - Flash Cards
About This ContentThis DLC pack contains 80 double-sided kanji flash cards. These are ready to print at home, and feature artwork from Learn Japanese To Survive! Kanji Combat.
Buying this DLC pack allows you to download a set of flash cards that are suitable for printing. Follow the instructions included to print the cards correctly, and then cut them out to use your new cards in your studies!
Contains 80 flash cards, covering the first set of kanji featured in the game.
[LOCATING YOUR DLC ONCE PURCHASED & DOWNLOADED]
DLC files are downloaded to your game's Steam directory after purchase. The default location is:
\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Learn Japanese To Survive! Kanji Combat\
If this is not valid on your computer, locate your game's install directory using these instructions:
- Open the Steam client and navigate to your game library
- Right-click the entry for Learn Japanese To Survive! Kanji Combat and select Properties
- Click the Local Files tab
- Click Browse Local Files
This will open the game's directory, and once your DLC is installed, you'll be able to view the files.
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- Storage: 2 GB available space