BRANE™: Prototype is a short free innovative 2D indie puzzle game for Windows and Linux.
About This GameBRANE™: Prototype is a short free innovative 2D indie puzzle game for Windows and Linux. With mind-bending particle mechanics and 16 challenging but fair levels, BRANE™ is guaranteed to at least temporarily make you forget that you will die.
"I love BRANE™ !"
~My girlfriend (that exists)
- 16 levels
- 2 kinds of particles
- Will not teach you anything about real life physics
- No pixelart
- Retro-stylized graphics (but actually fake because no pixelart)
- Two modes of manipulating objects: pushing and pulling (one more then your mom has)
- Interesting gameplay with fun gimmicks
- Erm, has an options menu I guess
- Linux support (I know its literally in the first sentence but maybe you forgot by now)
- Look, its a fine game. I did my best.
- I refuse to add "music" to the list of features
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: AMD or Intel 1.40ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated/On-Board Graphics
- Sound Card: Good to have one
- Additional Notes: Will probably work on lower specs, but might lag on later levels