Guilds Of Delenar
Guilds of Delenar is a strategy RPG with a tactical turn-based combat system where you fight to build your guild from nothing into a guild known across the realm. Manage your heroes, their gear, what quests you do, and command them in battle.
About This GameBe the Guildmaster you were meant to be and lead your guild from a failing group of has-beens into an unstoppable force of powerful heroes that are praised by thy friends and feared by thy enemies. Govern everything from guild contracts, hero wounds, resource management, guild rivalries, and guild member satisfaction. Not to forget, Guild realm politics between nobles and the crown itself!
As a top-down strategy RPG, Guilds of Delenar brings a new perspective for the genre by allowing you to create and take control of various guild heroes and customize or level up however you want. As the guildmaster, fight for control of towns by managing your heroes gear, taking on a plethora of quests, and commanding your warriors in tactical turn-based battles.
It’s all in your hands! Will you create a guild that helps the common folk? one that seeks to root out evil? or one hell bent on destroying the competition? The choice is yours.
- Grow your guild from a rag tag group of low level weaklings into a regional powerhouse.
- Hire and manage a variety of heroes.
- Compete with the existing guilds in each town for superiority.
- Fight off marauding parties that plague each town.
- Send parties of your guildies to complete quests for the townsfolk.
- Gear out your guild with Epic Loots from the procedually generated gear system.
- Customize each hero through multiple talent trees.
- Combo your heroes into up to 5 man parties.
- Battle through dungeons full of baddies in order to protect the towns from their menacing evil.
- Fight in a diverse set of tactical battlefields in a variety of tilesets.
- Play at your skill level in one of our many difficulty levels.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2200k i3
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Integrated HD5000
- Additional Notes: direct X 10.1