Fortress of Hell
Can you survive inside the fortress, and free the many prisoners (including your own girlfriend!) from their unfortunate fate? Play as up to 4 different parties - you can even play evil heroes from darkness - and find out!
About This Game
Can you survive inside the fortress, and free the many prisoners (including your own girlfriend!) from their unfortunate fate?
Can you defeat the countless enemies and bosses of Darkness?
Can you once and for all defeat the Sacjdil organization?
Play as up to 4 different parties - you can even play evil heroes from darkness!
Have you got what it takes to defeat the Fortress of Hell? Play the game and find out!
- 20+ playable characters
- Play up to 4 different parties with their own dialogues and story
- About 3-4 hours of gameplay for each party
- High production values and quality "dark" atmosphere for a deeper immersion
- Great interaction and replay value
- Customize your characters - they get different boosts for fighting, killing enemies and using their skills and spells
- Visible encounters
- Mouse control and auto-saving
- Explore a lot, read a lot - there's a lot of things to do and discover in this game, reminiscent of Aldorlea's early style
- Grim atmosphere
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 Compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 Compatible Sound