Classical platformer inspired by early NES games, telling a story about hardships of Mr. Zulin: video blogger, sex symbol, and simply a swell guy. Take control over his 8-bit incarnation to save his old friend better known as "the dude from Devastation".
About This Game
Story:Classical platformer inspired by early NES games, telling a story about hardships of Mr. Zulin: video blogger, sex symbol, and simply a swell guy.
Take control over his 8-bit incarnation to save his old friend better known as "the dude from Devastation". Be prepared, for on your journey you will personally behold 3 picturesque locations, 12 levels, explosive gameplay and gallons of varicolored blood. Truly! It's time for Zulin Time!
- Pleasant computer synthesized chiptune soundtrack generated using unique software - TrickComposer 1.4 authored by The Trick
- Original NES 64-color palette
- 3 picturesque locations
- 12 levels
- Fun minigames
- Tons of secrets
- More than 10 skins that can be unlocked by earning specific achievemnets
- Parody story created in the spirit of early NES games
- 3 bosses with unique styles of combat
- Unconventional enemy AI that adapts to your playstyle in order to get even deeper under your skin
- Blood splatter generation system
- Cozy hub area to listen music and relax before rushing into boss battles
- Mr. Zulin as a main protagonist
- Full support for both widescreen (16:9) and standard (4:3) aspect ratio
- Full controller support, including vibration (optional)
Message from the developer:Greetings! My name is Mikhail. I'm the creator of Zulin Time. First and foremost, I'd like to thank you for choosing my game. I hope you like it and have lots of fun playing it. To be honest, I've been waiting for someone to create a game like this for quite a while, alas no one did... Thus, I had to take matters into my own hands! Plus, I just love making games and hope to have a chance to bring more of my ideas to life. Thank you for giving me this opportunity!
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB + support WebGL 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: Onboard
- Additional Notes: Supports XBox Controller