I Support Breast Cancer Research
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation is an independent, not-for-profit organization which supports clinical and transnational research on breast cancer.
About This Game
I support BCRF Gives players a means to, Learn, play and donate to a excellent cause. Together we can make this project a huge success and save lives.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation is a nonprofit organization committed to achieving prevention and a cure for breast cancer. We provide critical funding for cancer research worldwide to fuel advances in tumor biology, genetics, prevention, treatment, metastasis and survivorship.
**Help save lives today!**
- - 40% Of all proceeds will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- - The game will update everyday for the first week, weekly for the first Month than every Month following with stats regarding Total revenue, copies bought and total amount donated.
- - The game will have everything you need to know about Breast cancer, interesting facts and much more to learn.
- - The game will include a mini-game where you fight off hordes of cancer cells. Its pretty neat!.
- - The survival game will include different types of cancer cells as enemies, you will fight waves of them inside the human body to see how long you can survive!.
- - Achievements to display on your showcase.
- - Planned Trading cards and beautiful Badges to display your support.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: CPU with SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 - Standard on-board GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: Standard Sound card