At long last a game that lets you incarnate a screeching PILE OF FLESH! Go on a ridiculous physics-based coop adventure and crawl your way through absurd encounters to meet the Abomination Gods and receive their blessings. Two heads, Two arms, No legs, Lots of nonsense.
About This Game
Struggling is a physics-based coop game where each player controls one of the arms of a strange creature (kind word to describe the thing). By grabbing onto any surface, the monstrosity will need to painfully drag itself in different environments and overcome all kinds of obstacles while staying classy by wearing hats discovered along the way.
In Struggling, your partner is more than just another character, he is part of yours. Get ready to operate a makeshift boat, escape a wildfire, ride a dirtbike and explore the world while sharing the body of a “charming” abomination with your friend. You will be struggling!
- Unorthodox and unique way to play and move the character with your friend by controlling one arm each in a physics based environment.
- A handcrafted and wild coop adventure starring the weirdest protagonist you'll ever have the chance (or bad luck) to look at and play as.
- Go on a pilgrimage to find the abomination gods and earn new powers to become a supreme/less mediocre being.
- Tons of exotic gameplay sequences using the coordination of both player controlled arms, ranging from wiring up explosives to operating a tank in a suburb.
- Local multiplayer game modes where you can face another abomination controlled by some of your friends in which you compete in various trials.
- Solo mode where you control both arms for a radically different experience.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3 3.0 GHz 64 bits Processor
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10-compatible graphics card with at least 256MB of video memory
- Storage: 2 GB available space